World War II also known as the Second World War, was a global war that lasted from 1939 to 1945. The vast majority of the world’s countries including all the great powers Russia, Germany, U.S. A. World War II is generally said to have begun on 1 September 1939, with the invasion of Poland by Germany and subsequent declarations on Germany by France and the United Kingdom. Today we relate you with Horrible & Strange facts about Second World War WW2 that blow your mind
Horrible & Strange facts about Second World War WW2
- In the second World War, most of Japenese aircraft Kamikaze got damaged in vain. Only 1 in 9 Kamikaze pilots hit their targets.
- During WW2, India produced the largest volunteer Army in world history: over 2.5 million men. At least 38 Indians received the Victoria Cross or the George Cross.
- Russia and Japan haven’t signed a peace treaty to end World War 2 due to the Kuril Island dispute.
- During the Second World War, the Red Army raped 2 million German women between age 13-70 years. Red Army was the Army of Russia.
- Queen Elizabeth 2 served as a mechanic and driver in WW2.
- In WW2, about 80% of Soviet males died born in 1923.
- A man of Japan survived in both of the nuclear bomb attacks on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WW2.
- During WW2, when Hitler visited Paris, the French cut the lift cables on the Eiffel Tower so that Hitler would have to climb the steps if he wanted to reach the top.
- Hitler married Eva Braun less than 40 hours before they died.
- At least 1.1 million Jewish children were murdered during the disaster.
- Hitler’s plan for Moscow was to kill all its residents and cover it with an artificial lake.
- Carrots don’t make your eyesight better. That was a lie from the British to cover up their technology from the NAZI during WW2.
- The Taj Mahal was covered with a scaffold during WWII to make it look like a stockpile of Bamboo and misguide any enemy bombers.
- In WW2, the U.S. and New Zealand secretly tested 3,700 “tsunami bombs” designed to destroy coastal cities.
So, these are Horrible & Strange facts about Second World War WW2