Apple the name is enough. Apple Company is one of the world’s most famous and powerful company. In the initial period, the company suffered from the economic loss, after that it gained such popularity that the world is seeing. Today we will relate you with
Unknown & Interesting facts about Apple Company | Apple Company Info
- Do you know that Apple Company was founded in 1976 on 1st April?
- Every third person is Indian who is working in the Apple company.
- Apple’s first logo was Newton’s picture. Not only that Apple’s one product name was also Newton. Before the iPhone arrived.
- The Apple company had faced recession in its early stages. In 1976, APPLE-I got some computer orders from the company, but the Steve Jobs and his partner Wozniak had no money to complete this order. So Steve and Wozniak started to sell their products to deal with the recession.
- Steve Jobs had been removed from the company in 1985, and again in 1996, the company brought him back.
- Apple has around 115,000 employees all over the world. Apple Headquarters earn almost $ 125,000 each year.
- The Apple company earns $ 300,000 in every 1 minute.
- The applications of Apple are the most downloaded apps in the world.
- From the Apple Company alone, Steve Jobs had become millionaires only at the age of 25.
- Never stop smoking near Apple Computers, because doing this ends its warranty.
- Apple’s IPAD’s Retina Display is actually made by Samsung Company.
- There is a lot of chances that you can get Job early in the Apple company rather than getting admission in Harvard University.
- Apple MacBook’s battery can also save you from a gunshot because it’s BulletProof.
- In the first quarter of 2014, Apple company earned so much money that did not even complete with the earnings of Google, Facebook & Amazon.
- The World’s most valuable brands are Apple, Microsoft, and Google.
So, these are Unknown & Interesting facts about Apple Company | Apple Company Info