Everyone release farts. Amazingly, farts contained with the compound called hydrogen sulphide. Today we tell you some Surprising & Unbelievable facts about Farts | Facts of farts that buzz that you may come know the first time. Let’s Read the interesting article
Surprising & Unbelievable facts about Farts | Facts of farts that buzz
- The temperature of farts in our body is 98.6°F.
- The fart is made up of 59% nitrogen, 21% hydrogen, 9% carbon-oxides, 7% methane, 3% oxygen and 1% unnecessary food.
- Farting is good for health and also keep blood pressure in control.
- The most fart is released by the insect termites in all the living organisms on earth. It leaves more methane than the cow.
- A normal man farts almost 14 times in a day.
- Humans fart mostly after eating Cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, beans, broccoli, cabbage.
- The average speed of a fart leaving the anus and entering the world is about 10 feet per second or about 9.5 km/hr.
- In the 1600s, a man who worked for Queen Elizabeth was so embarrassed after an accidental fart, that he left England for 7 years. When he returned, the Queen greeted him by saying, “My lord, I had forgotten the fart”.
- “Father Christmas” is a pill that makes your farts smell good like chocolate.
So these are some Surprising & Unbelievable facts about Farts | Facts of farts that buzz
Share article and also share your comments in the comment box.