Newton a name we hear from childhood, Sir Isaac Newton PRS was an English mathematician, astronomer, and physicist who is widely recognised as one of the most influential scientists of all time and a key figure in the scientific revolution but today we relate you with some
Interesting & Unknown fact about Scientist Isaac Newton | Newton fact file
- Newton’s full name was ‘Isaac Newton’. He was born on December 25, 1642, in England and died 31 March 1727 in England.
- Did you know that Isaac Newton’s father’s name was also Isaac Newton?
- Newton’s father died three months before his birth. Newton’s size was much smaller than the normal at the birth time, so there were very few chances of his survival.
- Newton was only 23 years old when he discovered gravitational force.
- Apple did not fall on Newton’s head but fell ahead of him which confused Newton why it falls downwards but not upwards.
- Newton has written so many papers on religions as compared to the paper written on science and math.
- Newton once threatened to burn alive his mother and stepfather when he was in the young age.
- Newton was also a member of the Parliament for a year.
- Newton discovered the differential and integral calculus.
- It took Isaac Newton the same time to invent calculus as much as a student take time to learning about it.
- In 1666, Newton observed the rays of the sun with the help of the prism, that it is made up of many colours. He had created a telescope that reflected light, with his own hands, which is still used today.
- Newton is a lefty hand person means working from his left hand mainly.
- Issac Newton died being a bachelor.
- Apple company’s 1st logo had Newton’s picture.
So, these are Interesting & Unknown fact about Scientist Isaac Newton | Newton fact file
Share, Like and comment