Today we relate you with
Interesting & Surprising Facts about Bones | Human Bones fact that amaze
- A human baby will be born with 306 bones, but by adulthood, it changes into 206, because many of bones get interconnected with each other.
- In the human body, the bones exist 14% of the body weight.
- At birth, only our ear bone is fully developed.
- More than half of our bones are in our hands and feet.
- The smallest bone stirrup bone in our body is found in our ears and its size is 0.11 inch.
- The largest bone in our body is found in our thigh part.
- There is only one bone in the whole body without joint which is found in the throat.
- After the age of 30 years, our bones start loosing its density.
- After every 7 years, our old bone is get replaced by new bone.
- Bone marrow is 4% of our body’s total weight. It creates red blood cells that carry oxygen throughout our body.
- The small shock which we feel during a collision of the elbow do you know we get that shock due to nerves.
- The hardest bone of human body is thigh bone and the weakest bone is found in nose and spine.
- Our face is made up of almost 14 bones.
- There are 5 types of bones in our body like long, short, flat, irregular and sesame shapes.
- It takes approximately 12 weeks to recover the broken bone.
- 99% of the total calcium in our body is found in our bones and teeth.
- The pain caused to the woman while giving birth to a baby is equivalent to breaking 20 bones at a time.
So, these are some facts about your and my bones.
May you get some info about bone after reading this article.
Share the article, share the info and also share your comments in the comment box.