Do you know ? That skin contains 15 percent of our body weight. Today we relate you with amazing information about skin which increases your knowledge. Let’s start
Interesting & Amazing facts about Human Skin you must know
- Actually, skin is part of our body and it is also the biggest part of our body.
- The real color of the child’s skin is revealed after six months of his/her birth.
- The colour of our skin is depend upon a pigment called “Melanin”. More the melanin in your body means more the skin your dark and less the melanin means more the skin is white.
- Vitamin C protects from ultraviolet rays coming from the Sun. This is found in orange, apple, lemon etc.
- Cold Drinks makes you old earlier, because it contains high amounts of phosphates.
- The thinnest skin in our body is on our eyes, from 0.2 to 0.5 mm.
- 50% of the dust present in your homes are of your skin. 30,000 cells from your skin are falling every minute.
- The skin inside the skin of our mouth and the vaginal skin of the women is made of the same cell.
- Apple oil is very beneficial for the skin It removes wrinkles, broken skin, itching and swelling on the skin.
- There are 5 types of receptors in our skin, which give all information to the brain from pain to touch.
- By ‘Stressing’, you face not only suffer from acne, but your skin is also getting thin and you started become old earlier.
So, these are Some Interesting & Amazing facts about Human Skin you must know