Which rises and sets every day what are facts behind it. Let’s read some Interesting & Unknown facts about the Sun | Sun buzz facts
- There are 200,000,000,000 stars in our galaxy, one of them is Sun, which is the nearest star to the Earth.
- The interior temperature of the Sun is 14,999,726 degrees Celsius and the upper surface temperature is 5507 ° C.
- According to study, Sun is 4.6 billion years old and it will take 5 billion years to finish its hydrogen.
- The Sun is the biggest star in our solar system. It is so big that it can absorb 13 lakhs stars of the earth.
- The sun’s light takes 499 seconds or 8.3 minutes to reach the earth.
- Sun is a gas ball, it is composed of 72% hydrogen, 26% Helium and 2% Carbon & Oxygen.
- If any object falls within the sun’s in the area of 20 million 22 thousand kilometres, then the sun pulls it on its side.
- Sun diameter is 1,392,684 km i.e. 109 times bigger than Earth.
- The Sun’s weight is 2 octillion ton. Which means, 333,060 times the weightier than Earth. (2 octillion tons = 1,989,100,000,000,000,000,000,000 billion kg).
- All the planets in our solar system rotate around the sun, and the earth completes its journey in 365 days.
- The solar eclipse occurs when the moon comes between the sun and the earth. It can be up to more than 20 minutes.
- 7 million tonnes of hydrogen present on the sun, turning into almost 6 million tonnes of helium and 5 million tonnes of gamma rays every second. This is the reason for the sun’s bright light.
- Sun is 14 million 96 lac kilometres away from Earth. If a cheetah starts running from the earth today, it will take 151 years to reach the sun.
- Solar System’s 99.86% weight is of the Sun alone.
- The sun is 400 times as far as the moon is from the earth. And it is 400 times larger than the moon in size.
- Every second sun is producing almost 1 trillion nuclear bombs.
- There is a nuclear fusion reaction inside the Sun, it is exactly like a reaction to the eruption of the hydrogen bomb.
- The true colour of the sun is white because of its environment it is yellow.
- In 1666, Isaac Newton observed the Sun’s light using a prism and showed it is made up of light of many colours.
So, these are some Interesting & Unknown facts about the Sun | Sun buzz facts
Comment and share the article.