Titanic the name is enough to create buzz and interest, everyone wants to now something more and more about Titanic Ship. I am also searching again and again about Titanic and trying to find out more because I think it is the most interesting topic. So let’s read Unknown & Interesting Facts about Titanic Ship | Titanic Misery
- The full name of the Titanic ship was ‘RMS Titanic’. The company that created this was ‘White Star Line‘. The RMS Titanic (Royal Mail Ship) was built in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- When the Titanic became ready, it was the world’s largest ship. It was 882 feet tall, 3 meters long of the football ground and taller than the 17-floor building.
- The maximum number of people the Titanic could carry was 3,547.
- After hitting the iceberg, it took the Titanic 2 hours and 40 minutes to sink.
- On April 1, 1912, Titanic left for Southampton from England for his first and last visit to New York. It stopped at two places on the way. In Cherbourg, northern France and in Cobh, Ireland On the fourth day of the journey, it collided with a snow in the North Atlantic Ocean. Then it was 640 kilometres away from the ground.
- In history, Titanic is the only ship which is submerged by the collision of Iceberg. On the night of April 14, 1912, the Titanic collided with a large piece of ice in the North Atlantic Ocean. It was completely submerged 2 hours 40 minutes after the collision. It’s drowning speed was 16 kilometres per hour and it took only 15 minutes to reach the last quarter of the sea.
- When the officers saw the iceberg, they had only 37-second to take action. As soon as Iceberg looked, the first officer ‘Murdoch’ ordered to turn the left and run the engine room reverse and the ship was turned left, but it was not enough to avoid that iceberg. If that Iceberg was 30 seconds ago detected, then the Titanic could have been saved.
- When Titanic sent an emergency signal, then the ship named Californian was closest to it. But the Titanic’s wireless operator was almost poor. It is believed that if California’s reply came, more lives could be saved.
- The budget for the Movie “Titanic” was higher than the Titanic itself.
- The Musicians of the Titanic kept playing music for hours as the ship sank because so that they and others who were going to die, would spend their last moments happily.
- The men’s were the most sunk in the Titanic ship. Because some sensible people came out in this difficult moment and they follow the protocol to save women’s and children’s first.
- The lifeboat was closest to people who took 1st class tickets. Therefore, 60% of the 1st class, 42% of the 2nd class and only 25% of the 3rd class passengers survived.
- In the place the Titanic was submerged, the temperature of the water was -2 ° C. In which no person can live longer than 15 minutes.
- Passengers of Titanic had luggage worth 60 lakh dollars, including cash and jewellery.
- The whistle in Titanic could be heard up to 16 kilometres away.
- After the full load, the weight of Titanic was 46,326 tonnes. Despite this weight, it could run at a speed of 42 kilometres per hour.
- The ship’s engine produced energy of 46,000 horsepower. This is half of the Boeing 777 aircraft engine.
- Titanic had four chimneys, out of which smoke come out of only three. The fourth chimney was fake, it was set the ship strong and look beautiful.
- In 1985, 1 sep. after 73 years of drowning, Titanic’s debris was found. It was found in depth at a depth of 12,600 feet.
- The Iceberg due to which Titanic dipped that came apart from a glacier of Greenland 10,000 years ago. It was 100 feet high. It was also destroyed after two weeks of the collision because due to this people suffered a lot.
- The Titanic film won 11 Oscars awards, but none of these is for acting.
- The most expensive First Class ticket on the Titanic was to have cost up to £870 (£75,156 today).
- Nearly a dozen couples were celebrating their honeymoon on the Titanic.
So, these are some Unknown & Interesting Facts about Titanic Ship | Titanic Misery
Share the article and also comment in the comment box.