Canada has a special relationship with India. This relationship between India and Canada is quite old.
About 30,000 people go to Canada every year from India. What is the reason that people leave
India and went to Canada, you found the reason here? today I’m going to tell you the
Interesting facts about Canada | Canada surprising-unknown facts.
- After Russia, Canada is the second largest country in the world.
- Canada is the most educated country in the world. More than half of the people here have a college degree.
- Most of the macroni and cheese in the world are consumed in Canada.
- A Canadian is the owner of The Mall Of America.
- Canada has more lakes than the rest of the world’s lakes combined.
- If we talk of the whole world Canada exists the least gravity.
- Canada’s official phone number is 1-800-0-CANADA.
- America attacked Canada twice, in 1775 and in 1812 and America loosed both times.
- Half of the world’s newspapers are published in the United States and Canada only.
- In Canada, you can not take a snake in the public place.
- The Eiffel Tower was almost temporarily relocated to Canada in 1967.
- The world’s largest Beach is in Canada.
- America \ Canada Border is the world’s largest barrier. And there is a shortage of soldiers all the time here.
- 20% of the world’s clean water is in the lakes of Canada.
- Basketball was invented by a Canadian.
- Canada has the third largest oil reserves of any country in the world after Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
- Canada’s National Park is larger than whole of Switzerland.
- In Canada, if the price is more than $ 10, then you can not pay in the coins. You have to pay the note.