Google is not a name but a big brand that most people in the world know about this brand.
Today, we use term internet it will focus us directly to think that the internet means google.
Because without google we cannot imagine the internet.Google is known primarily as a search engine,
but many of its main services such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Maps, etc. have become an important
part of our lives. Google was founded on September 4, 1998, and in a few years, it became synonymous
with the Internet. You will be searching many times every day on Google.com (Google.com) but there are some
Interesting facts about Google | Top amazing google facts
- Initially, Google founder did not know much about HTML (Hyper Text Markup Language) which is
necessary to create and design web pages). That’s why Google’s homepage is very straightforward.
- The name “Google” was a mistake in spelling. Google’s founder wanted to name the name “Googol”
but “Googol” became “Google” due to a mistake in writing spelling.
- Every year, Google has 2095 million searches, which means that more than 60,000 searches are done on Google per second.
- Since 2010 Google has purchased at least two company per month.
- The idea of G-mail was provided by Rajan Seth when he went for an interview in Google company.
In April 2004 Google launched Gmail on April 1st. The most storage, the ability to send mail faster,
made it popular among the people. Initially, it was very important to have an invitation to create a Gmail account.
After being popular later, it was all for free.
- For the first time in 1998, the Google Doodle were seen on the homepage. It was about people participating
in the Burning Festival in Nevada.Google has a huge doodle team that has posted more than a thousand doodles so far.
Doodle is a special type of logo that is recited on Google for any particular day, festival etc.
When a festival of Diwali happens, a fireworks doodle is shown.
- In 2005, Google bought the Android company. The popularity of Android can be estimated from the fact that
today it owns about 80 percent of the smartphone’s market, i.e. four out of every five smartphones are running
on the Android operating system.More than 1.5 million people are buying new Android devices every day.
- If you search for “askew” in Google, the content will tilt slightly to the right.
- More than 90% of Google’s earnings are from advertising (Advertisements).
- Every minute, 2 million searches are performed on Google.
- Google earns more than $ 5 billion every day i.e. Google earns 50,000 rupees per second.
- Google’s first tweet ever was “I’m feeling lucky” written in binary code.
- Google is developing a computer so smart it can program itself.
- More than 20,000 people per week apply for a job in Google.
- Google’s search engine is 100 million gigabytes!
- August 16, 2013, Google went down for 5 minutes and in that time, the global Internet traffic dropped by 40%.
- Google is the owner of many domains to cover mistypes such as Gooogle, Gogle, Googel, and even 466453.
- Google bought YouTube for US$1.65 billion just 18 months after YouTube’s creation.