There are a lot of things to learn about Iraq but still, people mostly think
that there is only terrorism and terrorism, along with ISIS, but Iraq also
provides many things which we use in daily life. Let’s read
Buzz facts about Iraq | Amazing fact about Iraq – Iraq facts
- One of the popular stories “Ali Baba and Forty Thieves” was written in Iraq. According to interesting facts,
the story was written about 1,000 years ago today.
- People of Iraq serve Bee from last 5000 years.For almost all Iraqi families, beekeeping
is a great source of food and income.
- 5 thousand years ago, there was plenty of greenery and swamps, but gradually it turned into desert.
- In past time Iraq’s schools and colleges were considered the best in the Arab world.
- More than half of the marriage in Iraq has taken place between cousins and siblings.
- Until 2003, Baghdad’s zoo was the largest zoo in the Middle East. At time there were
more than 600 animals.
- It is believed that superstition related to the black cat was born in Iraq.
- Iraq was the first country in the world who said that in 1 hour there are
60 minutes and in 1 minute there are 60 seconds.
- The astrology for future on the basis Constellations (Nakshatra) was started by Iraq.
- 12 hours a day and 12 hours a night have started from the Iraq.
- Iraq’s nickname is the “cradle of civilisation.”
- Iraq was under British rule for 17 years, and Ottoman rule for centuries.
- Soccer is the most popular sport in Iraq. Iraqis also enjoy basketball, boxing, weight lifting, horseback riding, and horse races.
- As of June 2011, the population of Iraq was 30,399,572 and ranked 39th in the world.
- The currency of Iraq is the Iraqi dinar, from the Latin deni, meaning “ten.”
So, these are some Buzz facts about Iraq | Amazing fact about Iraq – Iraq facts
keep sharing the article and share your info and love through comments.