An airplane or aeroplane is a powered, fixed-wing aircraft that is propelled forward by
thrust from a jet engine or propeller. Airplanes come in a variety of sizes, shapes, and
wing configurations.Today, we share some
Top amazing facts about Aeroplanes | weird facts about aeroplanes
- Every day, about 2 million aeroplanes fly all over the world. But still,
only 5% of the population has been travelled into the planes.
- In this world of technology, the plane is capable of blowing itself (Autopilot mode)
without the pilot.But it is important to have a pilot in the control room with the
view of the safety of the passengers.
- All the people, including the pilots who work in the aeroplane, are capable of speaking the English.
Because this is flight’s international language.
- Many people do not like the food by aeroplanes because the taste of our tongue changes after
we get to a higher elevation.Therefore, more salt is also added to the food found in the aeroplane.
- People leave the fart at the time of air travel, hence the charcoal filter is used to
reduce the stigma in the planes.
- When Neil Armstrong walked on the moon for the first time, he had a piece of the|
aeroplane of the Right Brothers.
- Till date, 80% aeroplane accidents have taken place within 3 minutes of taking off or
within the last 8 minutes of landing.
The biggest airplane crash was taking place in 1977, in which about 500 people died.
- In 1986, the aeroplane named ‘Voyager’ has travelled the whole world, without refuelling and without landing.
- 1 out of 5 people are afraid to fly, this is called as “Aviophobia”.
- There is a thing called a black box in the aeroplane, its job is to provide
information about the plane’s accident.No matter how big a crash happens,
but there is a lot of chances that you will find such a black box without any harm to it.
Actually, this black box is made of special type of steel.
- Out of the total number of airports in the world, one-third are located in the U.S.
- Military aeroplanes can be longer than the height of six-story buildings.
So, these are Top amazing facts about Aeroplanes | weird facts about aeroplanes