Finland’s education system is the best education system in the world. Children in Finland start their schooling education when they reach in the 7th year. My one of the favourite country. This country is also counted in the top happiest country in the world. So, Today we relate you with some Surprising & amazing facts about Finland | weird facts & info
Surprising & amazing facts about Finland | weird facts & info
- Finland has a population of approximately 5,542,517 according to 2017, there are approximately 18 people living in 1 square kilometre, which is the lowest in the European Union.
- In middle age, Finland was a part of the Sweeden country.
- In Finland, when someone completes their PhD degree, they are honoured with a top hat and a sword.
- There are tuition-free Universities in Finland, Austria, Norway, Germany, and Sweden with careers in English for international students.
- The Brown bear is the national animal of Finland.
The US Donald Duck cartoonist Don Rosa is exceptionally popular in Finland, and he has acknowledged this by creating The Quest for Kalevala, a Donald Duck story specifically set in Finland. There is a popular urban legend that Donald Duck was once banned in Finland for not wearing pants.
Aku Ankka – Wikipedia.
- Finland is unique in many ways, but it is interesting that traffic invoices (Challan) are deducted according to the salaries of the people. However, this law tightened the policeman because people used to say their earnings always low.
- Nokia is a brand of Finland.
- You will be surprised to know that throwing mobile phone is the official game of Finland.
- You can not cut the nails of cats in Finland.
- There is a golf club on the border of Sweden and Finland with half the holes in one country and the half in another country.
- In Finland, 9 out of every 10 plastic bottles are recycled, while 100% of glass bottles are recycled.
- There are total 1,87,888 lakes in Finland, due to which it is also known as the Land of Lakes.
- Finlandia’s like coffee the most. They drink 3 to 4 cups of coffee a day, which positively influences their life.
- If you want to travel from Finland to North Korea, you just have to cross a country and that is “Russia“.
So, these are some Surprising & amazing facts about Finland | weird facts & info