One of the most iconic monuments of the world that is Eiffel Tower.Millions of people visit to watch that monument every year.It was built in 1889 in Paris and is re-painted after every 7 years.Today we relate you with some Interesting facts about Eiffel Tower | fascinating Eiffel Tower facts
Interesting facts about Eiffel Tower | fascinating Eiffel Tower facts
- The Eiffel Tower was designed by the French engineer and bridge builder Alexandre Gustave Eiffel to celebrate the 100th year anniversary of the French Revolution.
- The first visitors to the Eiffel Tower were the British Royal family and Buffalo Bill.
- The Eiffel Tower is 324 metres tall (including antennas) and weighs 10,100 tonnes. That’s about forty times the height of the Statue of Liberty.
- The Eiffel Tower is the most-visited paid monument in the world: 6.98 million people in 2011.
- If Eiffel Tower builds once again, it will take 31 million dollars to built properly.
- 1,665 steps are needed to climb all the way to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
- There are 20,000 light bulbs in the Eiffel Tower.
- Repainting the tower, which happens every seven years, requires 60 tonnes of paint.
- The paint on the Eiffel Tower weighs as much as 10 elephants.
- Gustave Eiffel, the man who designed the Eiffel Tower, was also behind the design for the Statue of Liberty’s spine.
- In 1902, a lightning strike damaged the upper section of the Eiffel Tower, requiring the reconstruction of its top.
So, these are some Interesting facts about Eiffel Tower | fascinating Eiffel Tower facts