Sometimes it is a common thing to feel low in stress. But when these feelings persist for a
long time and do not leave you with it, it can be depression or stress. In such a situation,
life seems to be quite monotonous and empty-free. In such a situation neither friends feel
good nor do they feel like doing any other work. Today we are going to tell you
Amazing facts about Depression | Depression facts perfectinfohub.com
- Over 350 million people are victims of depression all over the world.
- Chances of women going to depression are two times more than men.
- Antidepressants are effective at up to 46% -54% in improving the depression, while Placebos works up to 31% -38%.
- Due to stress, you start seeing 3 to 4 times more dreams.
- Stress can make you old quicker.
- You should see sunrise and sunset at least 2 to 3 times a week. This will help you fight the stress. This is a free and economical treatment.
- In America, 1 out of every 8 people suffers from depression.
- People who spend more time on the Internet are more likely to go into depression,
feel lonely and have chances of being crazy.
- Today, 10 times more people are living in tension than 1945.
- Most of the people in Iceland lives in depression.
- Ebrahim Lincoln was a victim of depression and avoided keeping a knife with him. They were afraid that they would not kill themselves.
- Symptoms of depression and stress have also been found in elephants and chimpanzees.
- 1 out of every 5 people in France are victims of depression.
- When you are in the depression, your mind starts walking on you. They can also take care of suicide in you. So, Avoid Depression.
- One of the two best ways to avoid depression is to exercise in the gym and spend time with
other pets.You must have at least one pet to keep your mind healthy and strong.
- Due to depression, you spend 65% time in worry.
- Chronic irritability can be a sign of depression, If you are troubled by the world, your
life and your loved ones.
- Every year 20 million new people are victims of depression in the United States.
- The stressed mind sees things differently.
- By the age of 18 to 33, man remains in the highest stress.
- By late night, working on computers creates tension in the eyes, nerves, and brain.
- Bathing with cold water keeps the skin healthy and the stress keeps a far.
- 80% of depression sufferers can not get treatment.
- Due to the lack of testosterone after half the age, the chances of men going into depression increase.
- To control anger, take a deep breath and breathe out. Nervous System becomes active from this
process, which causes the heart to slow down. This starts to reduce stress and anger.
That is why whenever you get angry, breathe loudly and thrown out three times.
So, these are some Amazing facts about Depression | Depression facts perfectinfohub.com