Amazing and interesting facts about brain | Brain surprising facts .
Here are some interesting facts which increase your knowledge
about facts of the brain.Today we relate you with
Amazing and interesting facts about brain | Brain surprising facts.
AMAZING AND INTERESTING FACT’S ABOUT BRAIN.:-
- If there is a lack of oxygen in the brain for 5 to 10 minutes it can be damaged forever.
- The brain is only 2% of the whole body, but it takes 20% blood and oxygen of the whole body.
- Our brain continues to grow until the age of 40.
- 60% of our brain contains fat, so it is the body’s most fatty organ.
- Staying in sweat for 90 minutes can make you a psychiatrist forever.
- If you work on your smartphone for a long time then the risk of developing the tumour in brain increases.
- Even after wearing a helmet, the chances of an injury to the brain are 80%.
- If a part of the brain named “Amygdala” is removed, then a person never fear from anything for forever.
- In humans brain, about 100 billion of nerve cells are connected to one
another and transmit information.If, it is damaged, may be due to stroke,
one has to relearn a lot of things like speaking, walking or eating.
- A person’s brain cannot concentrate after several days of incomplete sleep.
- No computer of the world can match the performance of our brain.
- The brain of humans is 60% of the white matter and 40% of grey matter.
- The Elephant brain is physically larger than a human brain.
- The human brain is the fattest organ in the body and may consist of at least 60% fat.
- Human’s brain stopped growing at age of 18.(encyclopaedia fact)
- In human’s Axon in the brain are smaller than 1 mm, whereas in the spinal cord
they can be as long as 1m.
- Ninety minutes of sweating can temporarily shrink the brain as much as one year of ageing.
- Only 5 minutes without oxygen can cause brain damage.
- Only half of a Dolphins brain sleeps?The other half remains awake so that
the animal can emerge from the water to get air.
These are few AMAZING AND INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT BRAIN.
May you like this post and enjoyed fact’s.then its your turn,
If you like this post then share it and also leave the comment.