Interesting secrets and amazing facts about Reserve Bank of India|Surprising facts of RBI
Today you come to know about some secrets and facts about RBI.
You know RBI has a major role in our country India.So let’s start:-
Interesting secrets and amazing facts about RBI|Surprising facts of RBI
- RBI published notes of 5000 and 10,000 rupees in 1938.
- The RBI bank was establish due to the report of Hiltan yung.
- RBI is so powerful that it can make coins of 1000 rupees.
- Reserve Bank of India was build on 1 april 1935.
- The logo of RBI is based on the logo of double based stamp of East India Company.
- Reserve Bank of India can publish currency in form of notes and
Coins are made by central government.
- It is rule of RBI that you can deposit a large number of coins in Banks.
- There are 24 branches of Reserve banks in INDIA.
- Dr.Manmohan singh is the only Prime Minister of India,who ruled as a governor of RBI bank.
- It is also a rule of RBI bank that,
if your note of 1-20 rupees is half cutted,
then you can change it and you get full return,
but if the note is cutted more than half you will get no money.
- There are also two Governors who do not get a chance to sign on notes,
these governor’s are K G ambaikaaunkar and Osbon Oracle Smith.
- A note of currency is not valid till,
it does not contain the signature of governor of Reserve Bank of India.
Interesting secrets and amazing facts about RBI|Surprising facts of RBI.
if you like this post,then share it with your friends and
also leave comments for us.