Amazing facts about ATM|ATM full form and surprising facts
Hlo friends today we choose new facts for you which are about ATM.
Today read Amazing facts about ATM|ATM full form and surprising facts.
May be you have not used ATM but almost everyone had seen the ATM,
still, if no one had seen it but I am sure you have heard name ATM.
Today we tell you about ATM facts in detail.
- (Automated Teller Machine) is the full form of ATM.
- You may get amazed that ATM was developed in India,and the idea behind it was of John Shephard barren of Scotland who gets birth in India on 23 June 1925.His father was chief engineer of Meghalaya which exists in India.
- The John get the idea of making ATM machine when he was bathing and thinking just like the chocolate machine.
- If there is a machine which gives money all time,how easy life will be.
- London set the first ATM machine on 27 June in 1967 of Barclays Bank.
- There are almost 30 lakhs of ATM all over the world in which 2.5 lakh Atm’s exists in India.
- India set the first ATM in 1987.
- The John Barren wanted that six digits should exist in ATM’s pin but later his wife said that it was too long and from then the pin of ATM is of four digits.
- You can use ATM service without having any bank account,but this service is not available in India,but in Romania, 84% of people use ATM service without having any bank account.
- Abu Dhabi set the first ATM from which you can transact Gold except for money.
- In Antartica, there is only one ATM.
- In India, the more cash is transacted by people on Friday.