Amazing and interesting facts related to Water|facts of water
Think if there is no water what will happen? From childhood, we are hearing that
“Water is life“.Have someone thought that living organisms suffer from lack of water,
but it is the reality of today.Our main need to live is water.If there is no water,
there is no life.
So, save water, if you want to save yourself and your upcoming generation.
Now, let’s start Amazing and interesting facts related to Water|facts of water
- The colour of the water is light blue.
- Only 1% of water is potable, in which 90% of water is compacted in snow in
Antartica as clean water and the 1% of the 0.003% water has been used.
The 70% of the water has been used in agriculture to 70%.
- Every year 3.4 million people die due to water-borne diseases.
- In Africa people have to travel a distance of 6km to get water for drinking.
- One time flush makes 6 litres of water dirty.
- Hot water can freeze more quickly than cold water.
- 2/3rd of water is used for the bathroom in a home.
- There is only one lake whose water does not get freeze,
the name of that lake is Baikal in Russia.
- The expiry date written on the water bottle is the expiry of the bottle but not expiry of water.
- 24 minute is the longest record to hold breathe underwater.
- In 2013 two physicists tied a tie under the water.
- Elephant detects the presence of water from 5km away.
- The oranges take 50 no. of glass, water to make A glass of orange juice.
- We get thirsty when our body loose 1% of water and if we
lose 10% of the water we may die.
- America uses 400 billion gallons of water per day.
- To make one jeans there is 8000-litre water used.
so, these are Amazing and interesting facts related to Water|facts of water,
may you like it.Also, share this article.