Amazing and Surprising facts of Mount Everest|Interesting facts about Everest
Mount Everest is a mountain who famous many people by tracking on it.
It is not an easy job to track Everest.
Today, I tell you Amazing and Surprising facts of Mount Everest|
Interesting facts about Everest the world’s highest mountain.
- Before 2015, people have to pay 15 lakh rupees as fees for climbing the Everest,
but after 2015 Nepal government decreases, the fees and set it on 7 lakh rupees.
- There are 18 different ways to travel and reach to the Everest.
- The height of Mount Everest decreases 1 inch due to the earthquake in April 2015.
- Still, there are 19 Indian people who get success in climbing the Mount Everest.
- The mountain is named Everest on the name of an England Scientist name George Everest.
- The height of Mount Everest is 8848 metre from sea level.
- The speed of wind reaches to 321km/hr. maximum at Everest and the temperature can reach to -80degree Fahrenheit.
- 120 tonne of garbage is present on Everest and it contains oxygen tanks, tents etc.
About 400 kg garbage has been removed from 2008-2011.
- To climb Everest the best time is between March – May,
because in this period there is
no heavy rainfall and the snow remains fresh.
- About 5000 people have tried to climb the Mount Everest and
in these people about 280 people lost their lives and
their dead bodies are there which sometimes helps people in climbing.
- The height of Mount Everest increases every year and
the reason is the collision of Asian and Indo-Australian plates.
- It takes 3 days to return from Everest but in 2011 two Nepali completed it in 48 hours with the help of paragliding.
- It takes 2 months to reach the mount Everest and the expenses are 80 lakh rupees, it also includes flight charges of Nepal.
So, these are some Amazing and Surprising facts of Mount Everest|Interersting facts about everest.