The hardworking country Japan is made up of approximately 6800 islands, the
name of this country remains at the forefront of anything new.
Japan is an island nation in the Pacific Ocean with high-rise-filled cities,
imperial palaces, mountainous national parks and thousands of shrines and temples.
Tokyo, the crowded capital, is known for its neon skyscrapers and pop culture.
In contrast, Kyoto offers Buddhist temples, Shinto shrines,
gardens and cherry blossoms. Sushi, the national dish,
is served everywhere from casual pubs to gourmet restaurants.
this is all about japan now Let’s read “Japan Facts in Hindi”.
20 Interesting and amazing facts about Japan-fact and info.
Interesting and amazing facts about Japan-fact and info
- In japan, Late-night dancing was illegal in Japan until 2015.
Japan has just 2 gun-related homicides per year.
- Japan is the only nation which does not give “citizenship” to Muslims. Even
Muslims do not get a house rent in Japan.
- Japan suffers 1,500 earthquakes every year.
- There are more than 50,000 people in Japan who are 100 years old.
- Still, people suffers from Diseases due to a nuclear attack on Japan in Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- There are 68,000 Island in Japan.
- Every year Japan suffers from 1500 earthquakes, the fact is that only a few are dangerous.
- In Japan, Square Watermelons are grown by Japanese farmers for easier stack and store.
- Japan trains are most punctual trains in world,
their delay time is 18 seconds only.
- Japan contains more pets than children.
- Japan sell more adult diapers,
than baby diapers, because their birth rate is slow.
- In Japan, youngsters use phone in shower,
because 90% mobiles are waterproof there.
- Japan and Russia still haven’t signed a peace treaty to end World War II due to the Kuril Islands dispute.
- Teachers and students come together to clean the classrooms and cafeteria, in japan.
- In Japan, there’s a building with a highway passing through it.
- Most streets in Japan have no name.
- In Japanese, there are at least 20 different ways to say “sorry.”
- Raw horse meat is a popular food in Japan.
- More than 70% of Japan consists of mountains, including more than 200 volcanoes.
- Coffee is very popular and Japan imports approximately 85% of Jamaica’s annual coffee production.
So, these are Interesting and amazing facts about Japan-fact and info.