Top 10 great thoughts on success by great person thoughts of great people
Now let’s start reading thoughts.
Here are Top 10 great thoughts on success by great person thoughts of great people’s, you must like.
- “The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.”
by Mark Caine.
- “The present moment is the only moment available to us and it is the door to all moments.”
by Thich Nhat Hanh
- “If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y and Z, with X being work, Y play, and Z keeping your mouth shut.”
by Albert Einstein
- “Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life: think of it, a dream of it, live on that idea.
Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone.
This is the way to success.”
by my favorite Swami Vivekananda
BUY SWAMI VIVEKANAND FAMOUS INSPIRED THOUGHTS BOOK
- “Success is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”
by Thomas Edison
- “Success in life could be defined as the continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals.”
by Deepak Chopra
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.”
by Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really.
Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success.
But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it.
So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can.
Because remember that’s where you will find success.”
by Thomas J. Watson
- “To succeed in life, you need two things: ignorance and confidence.”
by Mark Twain
- “For true success ask yourself these four questions: Why? Why not? Why not me? Why not now?”
by James Allen
BUY JAMES ALLEN INSPIRED THOUGHT BOOKS
If you like this post then share it and also share your comments with us.