Interesting and amazing facts about Austria|facts of austria country
Austria one of the other beautiful place in the world.
To read Interesting and amazing facts about Austria|facts of Austria country,
read a small info about Austria.
Austria is a German language speaking country in Central Europe,
characterised and known by its mountain villages,
baroque city.The country’s other notable regions include the northern Bohemian Forest,
Lake Traun and eastern hillside vineyards.This is about Austria, now let’s Start:-
Interesting and amazing facts about Austria
- Josef Madersperger, an Austrian invented, The sewing machine.
- Over 60% of Austrian adults are either overweight or obese;
this is the highest rate in the European Union.
- The numbers 0 5, painted on a wall or door, During World War II in Austria,
marked the symbol of Austria’s resistance during the Nazi Anschluss.
- Before starting to eat, Austrians say “Guten Appetit!”
and before starting to drink, they toast by clinking glasses while looking the other person in the eye,
because to not make eye contact is rude and is said to bring upon oneself seven years of bad sex.
- The first Austrian horse sports riding club,
the Österreichische Campagnereiter-Gesellschaft,
was founded in 1872 and
had the Emperor Franz Joseph I as a patron.
- The Austrian Eisriesenwelt Caves,
called “the world of the ice giants,”
is the largest accessible ice cave system in the world.
- In Austria Vienna has the oldest zoo in the world,
founded in 1752.
- Austria is known for its mountain railways and trains,
such as the Giselabahn.
- 62% of Austria is covered by the Austrian Alps.
- The first postcards used were in Austria.
These are some Facts about Austria.
Also, share your experience,
just comment below.
Share this post and also leave a comment on our work.