Amazing and interesting facts about history of the world|random world facts.
Here are some interesting facts which increase your knowledge about facts of History.
Human’s have great interest towards interesting and amazing facts.
These facts are the facts of Encyclopedia of edition 2014.
Facts are same but I made language easy, to understand easily these facts.
I provide you with few facts, which increases your knowledge towards History.
So,feel free to read, Amazing and interesting facts about history of the world
Amazing and interesting facts about history of the world|random world facts
- “OTZI” the mummy found in Tyrol Alps in 1991, was a person who died in 3300 B.c?
- Humans made candles around 75,000 years ago from animal fat and a wick is made of grass.
- The Babylonians were the first to divide a week into seven days and a day into 24 hours?
- The Egyptians shaved their hair, in order to protect themselves against lice?
They hid their bald head under black wigs.
- Egypt had gold mines and was the richest country of the Ancient World.
- Jade, a greenish gemstone, was more valuable to the Chinese than Gold.
- The marathon race of today is based on a legend, according to which a Greek
the runner ran 40km to convey the message of Victory in the battle near Marathon.
- The reign, of Shah Jahan, is called the “Golden Age Of The Mughals”?
- The Taj Mahal appear Pink in the morning, White during the day and
changes its colour Golden in the moonlight.
- In Europe about 50,000 women were executed as witches.
- The world famous painting Monalisa was painted by Leonardo Da Vinci.
- By 1510 clocks were very small that they could fit in the trouser pocket.
- Children between the age of 4&14 have to work even today?
This is mostly the case in Asia and Africa.Their number is estimated to be 200 million.
- In the 2nd World War, about 55-60 million people lost their lives.
- In the language of the Eskimos, there is no word for “WAR”.
- Archaeologist can infer from the remains in the toilet pits,
what the people ate and hence also which useful plants they cultivated.
- There were powerful Kingdoms in North Africa until the 16th century,
which periodically controlled the whole of North Africa?
The most well known are The Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali, and Songhai.
- The 147 meter high Pyramid of Cheops was the highest structure of
the world till The Eiffel Tower was built in Paris In 1887.
- The famous Mongolian Ruler Genghis Khan overcame,
The Great Wall of China in 1210 with 100,000 soldiers and conquered Peking,
the capital city of China.
- In the people’s assembly, every citizen could talk till a water clock signalled them to end.
- People used to eat with their hands, till a princess Frim Byzantine,
the East Roman Empire introduced the first fork at a European royal court in 1701.
These are few Amazing and interesting facts about the history of the world|random world facts.
May you like this post and enjoyed fact’s.
If you like this post then share it and also leave comment.